2013 Sauvignon Blanc, Tench Vineyard

2013 Sauvignon Blanc, Tench Vineyard
Wine Specs
Sauvignon Blanc
Vineyard Designation
Tench Vineyard
Harvest Date
Aug. and Sept. 2013
6 months in 19% new acacia, 39% neutral acacia and oak, 42% stainless steel
Bottling Date
March 2013
Alcohol %

2013 Sauvignon Blanc, Tench Vineyard

This wine is very fresh and aromatic. The nose delivers expressions of gooseberry, cassis bud, a touch of lemon grass with hints of minerality, sweet anis, and a light, delicate smokiness to finish. The mouthfeel is a perfect balance of creaminess and acidity. In addition to the fruity notes on the palate, there is a light spiciness (nutmeg) and a hint of cookie dough. The very long finish leaves the mouth watering for more.

1100 cases produced.
Click on image to view additional information and sizes available.

In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750ml

This Tamber Bey Sauvignon Blanc is from a sourced vineyard in the eastern bench of the Oakville Appellation in Napa valley, noted for it’s rocky and mineral rich soils. Winemaker Frederic Delivert developed a unique aging and barrel program for this wine, aging 58% of the wine for six months in both Oak and Acacia wood barrels and the other 42% in stainless steel. The use of new Acacia wood barrels respects the elegance of the Sauvignon Blanc fruit, and it brings a unique character feeling to the palate.